Tuesday, December 2

Okay. I'm back. I hope. I know, it's been a long time and I've probably alienated all those who once enjoyed My Back Pages regularly. All I can do is say "I'm sorry" and do my best to revive the blog and try to bring it back to the glorious state it was once in.

Now that my marathon travel schedule has slacked off and I'm back from a delightful European vacation, I'm hoping to have more time to dedicate entertaining the online masses with my charming anecdotes and witty repartee. All right, all right. So maybe boring a few loyal family and friends is more like it, but a girl can dream, can't she?

But anywho, just want to tell the one person who still checks the blog that I'm here for you. I am resuming my quest to amuse you, Unnamed Person, by relating oft mundane but occasionally interesting details of my life and my sporadically enlightening musings.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com