Monday, September 22

Why is it that almost every server at TGI Friday's acts like they're on crack? Seriously. Where else does the waiter just slide into the booth with you and start talking to you like you're friends? Not that I mind a friendly server, I just don't want to have to carry on a lengthy conversation with him or her. I don't usually go out just to get something to eat. 9 times out of 10, I'm out socially. I am there to converse with someone. And that someone is not the person wearing an apron and 15 pieces of flair. (I had to squeeze an Office Space reference in here.) I'm not trying to cut on these overenthusiastic servers. I'm just saying all the effort is wasted when what I'm looking for is a server so good I don't even realize he's there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com