Friday, July 16

Sometimes I wish I had a tape recorder for my brain.  There are times when I get thinking on a really good tangent and I wish I had a way to hang on to it so I could post it or talk about it with someone else or just store it away to mull over further at a later date.  Or sometimes I get a really good thought, but somebody else is talking (or I'm in church) and I want to pursue it to see where it goes, but I also what to listen to what's going on.  I don't like having to make those difficult decisions.  So I'd like to be able to split my brain so while I'm in the present, it can go follow the tangent and I can catch up to it later. 
 
Speaking of tangents, this one is becoming less comprehensible by the minute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com