Thursday, July 15

Why is it that 75% of the bachelor pads I've been to have magazines sitting next to the toilet? Personally, I like to spend as little time as possible on the can. It's not like the bathroom is a great place to be. Why linger? Why would you want to just hang out and read? I know some say that it just takes time to get things done, but come on. Wouldn't you be able to accomplish the task more quickly if you gave it your undivided attention? But more importantly, did it ever occur to these people that maybe things just aren't ready then? I mean, why blow 20 minutes forcing the issue?

The good news is that I rarely see the magazines in the homes of married couples. So apparently women are able to cure men of the bad habit of taking half an hour to take the kids to the pool, if you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com