Sunday, September 14

Cable is going to be the death of me. Not only am I hooked on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy", I also love VH1's series, "I Love the 70s". Now I realize that I have no actual memories from the 70s, but it's amusing all the same. Watching various personalities get reunited with their pet rocks and 8-tracks and discuss the relationship of Starsky & Hutch is highly entertaining. I did relate to the discussion of Judy Bloom books because I did read some of those as a kid. Listening to Luis Guzman do a reading from Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret had me rolling on the floor. I'm only disappointed that I didn't have cable last spring so I could have seen the "I Love the 80s" series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com