Monday, August 18

I wish I had a digital camera so I could post a picture of my finger. Friday evening, while tossing a football around at the park, I jammed it pretty bad. Saturday morning it started to swell up and by the end of the day it had gone up about 3 ring sizes and the knuckles all turned purple. It looked like I had gotten into a fist fight...only punching with one finger. It was pretty cool. I'm almost disappointed that today almost all the swelling has gone and my knuckles are paling into a yellowish green color. I think if I ever get a digital camera, I'm going to add a wound gallery to my website. Am I the only person who enjoys showing off bruises, cuts, and abrasions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com