Monday, April 10

I'm back...for now.

Obviously, I haven't posted in, like, 8 months. But I've got my reasons. Okay, so one of them is laziness. But I was also busy studying for my PE exam in the fall (which I passed, thank you very much). After that ordeal I was just feeling plain tapped out and uninspired. So I've just let this thing lie for a while.

But now, after some chastising from people like Mikey, I've decided to give it another go. I am, after all, beginning my great Search For A Home, which should be quite interesting.

That being said, I was quite disturbed yesterday when, while out hiking in the woods, I encountered a a guy yakking on his cell phone while meandering down the trail. What's the point of going out and enjoying nature if you're going to talk on the phone? I mean, if he wanted the exercise, couldn't he just hop on the treadmill while he's talking?

Also over the weekend, there was apparently a bit of a scuttlebutt over the US Association of Rock Paper Scissors 2006 Championship held in Las Vegas over the weekend. The Canadians, who founded the World RPS Society, have become frustrated with the USARPS dumbing down what they feel is an intellectual game of strategy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com