Tuesday, May 25

I may upset a few people by saying this, but here goes...

I really don't like meatballs. I just don't get it. The whole meat/bread mashed together thing just does not appeal to me. Call me racist or segregationist or whatever, but I like my meat as meat and my bread as bread and ne'er the 'twain shall meet. I guess this is why I've never liked meatloaf.

I got thinking about this last night as I tried out some tomato sauce from Prego's new line of meat sauces on my eggplant. Only it wasn't meat sauce. It was meatBALL sauce. But anyway, this brings me to my other topic: eggplant. You see, I like eggplant, but I certainly don't love it. But it's such a beautiful vegetable. I just love the shape and rich color. In fact, I love the appearance so much that I've developed this compulsion. If I'm in the produce aisle and they have good-looking eggplant, I have to buy it. Doesn't matter if I feel like eating it or not, I must buy the eggplant.

Try to figure that one out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com