Monday, May 10

Last week, a former co-worker, someone I had neither seen nor thought about in quite some time, managed to slip into one of my dreams for a brief cameo. Possibly against my better judgement, I shared this information. Apparently, the co-worker, let's call him "Bill", was quite flattered. So much so, in fact, that I was sent this image of Bill in the hope that it would birth more dreams of him.

Stunning, isn't it? As you can see by looking at Bill and myself, the whole "engineer = undesirable nerd" thing is pure myth, as we are both pretty much sex on a stick. Anyway, I think a Bill calendar is the next logical step toward global domination for this up-and-coming heart-throb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com