Saturday, August 2

I finally broke down and got cable this week. I decided that it was time. For the past 8 months I've been trying to make do with the old rabbit ears. But since I got the flat-screen, it's been rather embarrassing to only have 3 fuzzy channels to watch on the 32" screen. It's rather frustrating to have to pay for cable in order to get network television, but what can I do? So I made the call. And I'm already wondering if I haven't made a grave mistake. After being limited to network televison for the past 7 years of my life, I am completely mesmorized by my 65 channels. It's like discovering television again for the first time. I'm hoping I will tire of it soon or else I'm in serious danger of becoming permanently attached to my couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com