Friday, February 21

I'm pretty sure the city of Butler has a herd of trolls that come out at night and tear up the roads with pickaxes. That's most logical explanation I can come up with for massive amounts of potholes in this crazy town. They're everywhere, they're unavoidable, and they're killing me and my poor little car. So far this winter I've had my car realigned and my tires rebalanced, I've replaced two tires and a tie rod end, and I've got an axle/boot assembly on order right now. It's enough to make a girl consider buying one of those huge, indestructable pickups that are so popular around here. But then I'd have to take up chewing tobacco and buy a belt buckle the size of my head. And that's something I just won't do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com