Monday, November 18

Well, I made it through my first day at the new job. It was actually much better than I expected. Normally when you start a new job, you've got at least a week of awkwardness while you figure out what you're supposed to be doing. Not this time. I didn't even have my coat off yet when my boss found me and said, "Sara, you're going to be working on "x" project. Make arrangements to meet me at Dulles around noon on Thursday and I'll take you out to the site." Okedoke. Not that it wasn't refreshing to be put right work. It was just a surprise, that's all. He wasn't lying when he said, "We're gonna throw you in head first. You may flounder and splash around for a while, but eventually you'll get your footing." Let the floundering begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com