Friday, October 8

So, I can't tell you how excited I am about the new apartment I've found. It's part of a huge, old Victorian home that's been split up into about half a dozen apartments. It's a little two-bedroom place with all wood floors, a porch and a fireplace. The exposed carved wood beams and inlaid floors are going to make my furniture look kind of shabby, but oh well. I've got the George Eastman Museum of Photography in my backyard. And the shops and cafes of Park Ave. are only a block and a half away. And the neighborhood full of gorgeous turn-of-the-century homes is going to be fun to run through. And, of course, the second bedroom will make it all the easier to entertain out-of-state visitors.

The anticipation is building...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com