Friday, June 13

I am in mourning. Two weeks ago the company dress code was changed and "Casual Fridays" were eliminated. The dress is now "business casual" every day. I cannot tell you how much this grieves me. Fridays no longer seem special. It was so wonderful to wake up Friday morning and know that if I felt like it, I could wear jeans, a sweater, and some sneakers. The comfort made it that much easier to get through the day to the weekend. But now all that has been taken away. So I have begun my own silent protest. Each Friday I will wear all black from head to toe as an outward display of my disgust toward the new dress code and a symbol of my mourning for Casual Friday.

We'll see if anybody notices or cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com