Thursday, January 2

I am such a sucker. Sometimes I think I could be talked into just about anything. Tuesday night was proof of that. My friend Cherie actually talked me into buying a snowmobile suit. We were at Dunham's, looking for ski clothes for our ski trip this weekend when she came across the snowmobile suits on clearance. I tried one on an it was pretty warm and it saved me the hassle and cost of buying both a jacket and pants. The big fur collar is pretty cool, but the belt totally makes it look like I've got ghetto booty. Terrible. But before I knew it, I was parading around Dunham's in this thing and I even wore it out of the store. True, it was fun to wear the snowsuit around Walmart and Blockbuster, but a couple of days later, I'm left thinking, "Have I made a terrible mistake?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com