Thursday, January 22

There's this girl who's always at the gym running at the same time as me. I always thought there was something funny about the way she ran, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until the other day. You see, I noticed that when she runs, her heels never touch the ground. Seriously. The girl runs on tip-toes. She always wears sweatpants so I can't really tell, but I bet underneath she's got monstrous calves. Just think, running like that is kind of like doing thousands of calf raises. I wonder why she does it. Has she spent too much time in high heels rendering her unable to shift her weight back to her heels? Or is she doing it on purpose? Maybe she likes the springy, bouncy look of running like that. These are the things you think about while running on the treadmill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com